Wednesday 1 June 2016

Mid-Week Blues


How are ya'll doing today?  Happy middle of the week!

It's Wednesday and I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed that we are halfway through the week already. We were away last weekend, and my house still hasn't been cleaned, I have 3 baskets full of laundry that have sat on my couch for the past two days waiting to be folded and put away, my kids are whiny and clingy, and now it's raining.  Plus, we have company coming and a house full of 10 people coming this weekend.  Some days, being a grown up is just hard work!  

Our boys are growing up.  They are learning to use the potty and wear underpants, talking a mile a minute and, most recently, learning to climb out of their cribs... The last point led me to do a little rearranging in their room to remove the convenient dresser in between their beds, which was a perfect little bridge from one bed to the other.

I just had to share a few pics of how cute it turned out once the rearranging was done.  Our little twin foxes sure do have an adorable little den!  








What's your week been like?  What do you do when the mid-week blues set in?  Anyone have fun plans for the weekend ahead?




No comments:

Post a Comment