Thursday 5 May 2016

Feeling pretty

Rather than writing much today, I felt like sharing some pretty pictures to brighten the day.


It is already a bright day and the sun is shining but I have a few moments at home to myself.  Whenever I have free time, I love to tidy and putter and put things in order to look nice around my home. I'm no photographer, but hope the beauty in the pictures speaks for itself.

Here are some of my favorite things right now.

My husband is away, and the mornings have been starting early.  My only saving grace is the light of the sun, and my hot cup of coffee to get me going in the wee hours.



Do you notice the change?  I switched out our other rug for the good old shag.  What do you think?  I think for spring it ties the room together much nicer.  Still loving our Rugged Rooster coffee table!



This is what our morning looked like today.  Alphabet puzzles and buses.


Again, look at that pretty light streaming in.  Did you see my newest print from The Honey Bee Paperie?  I'm so so so in love!!!!




I'm also starting to get my patio and garden ready for summer.  Here's a little glimpse of getting ready.  I find kalanchoe to be one of my favorite potted flowers for spring.  I sneak them in wherever I can.




 And of course, nothing like getting organized in a bit of style


My patio is still in progress, but here's a sneak peek.


 I better get outside now and get to work before the kiddies are home again.  Thanks for sharing my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment