Saturday 21 March 2015

Welcome ICLW readers!

Welcome new readers!

I'm so excited to participate in ICLW as it has been a few years since the last time I was involved. I really can't wait to read some more blogs and meet some new writers/readers.  For those of you who have no idea what ICLW is, it is just a chance to spend a week intentionally reading new blogs and commenting to share the love.  I will be trying my hardest to put up a new post each day this week (wish me luck!).


For those who don't know me, in a nutshell... I struggled with infertility for 6 years, got pregnant through IUI, had a miscarriage, got pregnant again through IUI, and gave birth to TWO incredible twin boys.  This blog focuses on sharing my life now: parenting, twins, toddlers, DIY projects at-home, and the beautiful place where I live (Vancouver Island).  My boys are nearly a year-and-a-half and life is go, go, go!  I LOVE being a mom.  I LOVE my boys.  I LOVE my husband, and our home, and our dog... there's a lot of love to go around.






So, welcome, and I'm so glad you stopped by to say hello!



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have! And I'm sure I don't need to tell you how lucky you are to live where you live! I'm a prairie girl... And envy you coastal folk!

    I think it's so wonderful that you love being a mom so much. After years of wanting a child, I wondered if motherhood would be as great as I'd always hoped or if I would feel let down. It's so much better than I ever could have hoped.

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I'm excited to check out your blog too. And you're right... being a parent tops all.

      Delete
  2. Hi from ICLW. I love your pics (and LOVE that you live in Vancouver....ugh, it's so beautiful there! I'm super jealous!). I live in Calgary for a long time and we would drive to Vancouver on long weekends just to spend 3 days in your beautiful region! I also love that your story has a happy ending with your two boys! I look forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely family and home. Hi from ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, Sara-Lynn! Your family looks lovely, and the photo of your dog is fantastic. I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

    ReplyDelete